• Anyone in the scientific community is eligible to submit entries.
• Images should be related to crystals and/or crystallisation.
• Aesthetic aspects rather than scientific quality will be the key elements assessed in the competition.
• Only one submission per contestant will be considered.
• Images obtained by any imaging technique are allowed. Multiple images can be combined into one
composite image and image manipulation is explicitly allowed.
• All images are to be submitted as a high resolution jpeg or png file of at least 300 dpi, file size not exceeding 1 MB.
• A shortlist of 10 images will be selected by the BACG committee
• Format: all submitted images must include a title, a short description of the technique used, the object
that was imaged and any special conditions. The submitter's name and email address must be provided.