Save the date for the BACG50 Annual Meeting 2019 – 9th to 11th July 2019, Central London
The 2019 annual conference of the British Association of Crystal Growth (BACG) will take place in Central London at the Rooms On Regent’s Park, from 9th – 11th July 2019
The conference dinner will take place at the Royal Society, London on 10th July 2019
The BACG50 Conference 2019 will include keynote lectures, contributed lectures, vendor exhibitions, posters, “Crystals in Art” competition, as well as the BACG Annual Lecture and Young Scientist of the Year Award. We will have a number of Plenary Sessions with established speakers, followed by engaging panel discussions. More conference details, registration, abstract submission etc. to follow very soon.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Prof. Allan Myerson – MIT
- Prof. Michael Doherty – UC Santa Barbara, College of Engineering
- Prof. Marco Mazzotti – ETH Zurich
- Prof. Doris Braun – University of Innsbruck
- Prof. Nora DeLeeuw – Cardiff University
- Dr. Aurora Cruz-Cabeza – University of Manchester
- Prof. Fiona Meldrum – University of Leeds
BACG50 2019 PhD Student Conference : Details to follow
We are delighted to invite you to participate in the BACG50 meeting and we look forward to seeing many of you in historic London.
Professor Sally Price and Dr. Matteo Salvalaglio